Monday, March 23, 2009

GRINDS MY GEARS

Ughhhhh!!! So today is Monday March 23, 2009 and Im at work right now. Mondays are usually the slowest days here. But that was fasho not the case today. I walk in today to switch off and nobodys here. 10 minutes later the whole damn studio is filled!!! WTFFF is that shit! It took about 3 hours before the first table started to leave. I finally get a break and nobodys in the studio by 6pm. So i go outside to smoke a stog and right when I light it, some people walk in. Ahhhhh! so i wait another hour for the studio to clear. I go back outside, Light another stog and what do you know, more people walk in!!! Mother F*ckers. And what pisses me off is that I have a date with the Death Dealers tonight @8 and now i gotta run late cause these fuckers are still in my store right now. Soo... Color Me Mine Painters, YOU REALLY GRIND MY GEARS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment