Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WHAT A DAY, WHAT A DAY

Today is Wednesday March 25, 2009 and let me say that today was a GOOOOD day. I played Dr. Drew, Had an interview @ Jamba Juice @ 11 o'clock. Had lunch W/ THE BRODY, Then copped some 510 SUPER SKINNY Acid Wash Levis Jeans (cause I'm a skinny lil bitch right punk? hahah). Anyways I went home after and instantly tried on my jeans and, hahah these mothaf*ckas are helllllla skinny. They're like huggin everything but I effin love it. After that I finally decided to clean my messy ass room. Then I dropped off my mom to bingo and copped me some lotto and scratchers. I didn't win the lotto this time -_- but i did win another scratcher ticket hahah. Got some reading done. And around 7pm I get a call from Jamba and they asked me to join there team aka CORPZ got a new job!!! Its only 9 right now and the day is not over yet. I MUST SAY, TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment