Sunday, March 1, 2009

WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS

You know what really grinds my gears? When I hear people, especially FAT people call food like fastfood, cookies, chocolate, etc CRAP. I really dont get that. I bet it wasn't crap when you were gorging yourself with it huh? How do you come off calling food crap when there are like 39537203405493 people starving in the world who eat bugs and shit. Do you really think they'd call a Big Mac a piece of crap? Fuuuuck no. They would think its a gift from heaven if they ever got their hands on one. People are just mad because they fucked up by eating nothing but junk food and got fat off of it and all they can do is blame the food. Yall needs to really get over yourselves. If your'e hungry eat whatever the eff you want. If you get fat blame yourself but dont you blame the food. You should know what your'e getting yourself into anyways. Stupid fat americans are irritating. BTW today i was at Yogurt Circle minding my own business putting my yogurt chips and oreo toppings on when i hear this fat lady talking to the clerk saying Oh i love this place i dont feel guilty eating here unless i put cookies and all that other crap on my yogurt. I swear i wanted to tell that female off but I guess I'll just tell her and any other motherfucker off in this post. EAT AWAY AMERICA. BE THANKFUL THAT WERE SO SPOILED WITH FOOD. peace.





No comments:

Post a Comment